What do you think St. Francis might make of our current circumstances… shut down, waiting, questioning — and wondering what’s to become of our lives and our world?
Before this crisis, many of us filled our days with societally dictated, yet ultimately trivial activities.
We’ve stressed, fretted, and striven to reach our “goals,” forgetting that the destination is not what will ultimately bring us peace and contentment.
Thankfully, it’s possible to live a simpler, more peaceful, and more satisfying life. And now that many of us have no choice but to slow down, we have an opportunity to realign with that truth.
Bestselling author and peace troubadour James Twyman will show you how to approach life as St. Francis did — and inspire a new renaissance today –– in a free video event, Find Courage & Inspiration in the Radical Wisdom of St. Francis of Assisi: Timeless Teachings for Embodying a More Meaningful, Generous & Action-Led Life.
You can register here: Find Courage & Inspiration in the Radical Wisdom of St. Francis of Assisi with James Twyman
In this inspiring hour, you’ll:
- Learn about St. Francis’ early privileged yet empty life, what happened to shake his worldview to the core — and what he ultimately did to influence the people of his time to live more meaningful lives
- Discover how the move to “shelter in place” creates space for deeply needed contemplation and spiritual rejuvenation
- Learn a visual meditation to bring you into a deep state of peace
- Listen to James perform two songs from his musical about St. Francis, receiving a healing blessing and a sense of peace and inspiration
- Discover how you can participate in the new renaissance through the self-healing practice of contemplative forgiveness — and understanding the specific steps necessary to experiencing universal care for all
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to use your contemplative practices to initiate a new kind of action in the world like St. Francis did, evoking the rich energies of peacefulness, simplicity, wildness, passion, and prayerfulness to do so.
These abilities will carry you through the toughest of times, as they have for millions of others since the time of St. Francis.
You can RSVP for free here:Find Courage & Inspiration in the Radical Wisdom of St. Francis of Assisi with James Twyman
P.S. In Find Courage & Inspiration in the Radical Wisdom of St. Francis of Assisi: Timeless Teachings for Embodying a More Meaningful, Generous & Action-Led Life, you’ll learn from St. Francis how every act in good faith uplifts and restores our world — and why it’s never too late to resolve conflicts through meaningful acts of compassion, kindness, and courage.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available: Find Courage & Inspiration in the Radical Wisdom of St. Francis of Assisi with James Twyman