Our fear of grief and grieving can often be as strong as our fear of losing the people and things we love…
Yet, honoring and grieving the loss of a loved one, or the loss of anything in our lives — home, job, health, or a way of living — is important to our wellbeing, spiritual growth, and ability to live our lives fully.
We need to feel the full spectrum of emotions that come with grief — the heartbreak, brokenness, even the anger — to prepare for the journey back to wholeness.
Grief expert and yoga therapist Wendy Stern will share her powerful approach to grieving that uses focused presence, body awareness, and gentle yoga therapy to help you break through the resistance to feeling grief’s difficult emotions and open to the healing balm of self-love beneath.
You can register for Transform Loss Into Life Reimagined With Somatic Movement: A Gentle, Holistic Approach to Grieving (Any Loss) & Opening to Self-Discovery & Acceptance, here: Transform Loss Into Life Reimagined With Somatic Movement with Wendy Stern
In this inspiring hour, you’ll discover:
- The 4 keys to mindful grieving and how they can help you transmute despair into a deep love of self, Spirit, and your own soul
- How gentle yoga movements can help you break through your resistance to grief and open to the full spectrum of emotions beneath
- The importance of having a safe space for grieving — where you’re not judged — so you can touch into the void of your loss and begin healing
- A short, simple daily practice to lean into your grief — over any type of loss — and move through it
- A guided practice to uncover stuck emotions in your 4 bodies (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual), discover how they relate to loss, and begin releasing them
When we learn how to be vulnerable and authentic with our feelings — and find a safe space and effective way to do that — we can start to transmute our difficult emotions, and not only move forward, but become stronger and even more of who we’re meant to be.
During this transformative hour with Wendy, you’ll discover how powerful movement and mindfulness can be in helping you uncover, feel, and transmute overwhelming feelings of loss…
And how important it is to bring grief and its associated emotions to the surface to be healed and transformed into greater self-understanding, love, and gratitude.
You can RSVP for free here: Transform Loss Into Life Reimagined With Somatic Movement with Wendy Stern
P.S. In Transform Loss Into Life Reimagined With Somatic Movement: A Gentle, Holistic Approach to Grieving (Any Loss) & Opening to Self-Discovery & Acceptance, you’ll learn a short, simple daily practice to lean into grief and difficult feelings — due to any type of loss — and move toward acceptance, healing, and self-love.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available: Transform Loss Into Life Reimagined With Somatic Movement with Wendy Stern