Spontaneous Transformation Technique was created by Jennifer McLean, spiritual teacher, leader, and healer.
“The technique itself is a seven-step process that guides individuals to safely recognize and go deeper into unresolved challenges. Witnessing the inner landscape of unconscious beliefs through observation, honoring and “conversing,” brings about a spontaneous transformation which changes the structure of being itself:
- Acknowledge your current triggered emotion in the moment. Use it to discover a new perspective.
- Ask: What am I feeling right now? Move your attention inward
- Ask: Where do I feel this in my body? Move your attention to that specific place in your body.
- Arrive in that place, inside your body. Look around. Sense what is there. Describe it to yourself in detail.
- Ask that body part: What do you need? Then wait for the answer. Listen. It is usually a quality like support, acknowledgment, safety, love, compassion, etc
- Ask that aspect of you: What would it feel like to experience that need as fully expressed? Allow the body to feel the fulfillment of that need.
- Try to feel or sense the initially triggered emotion. It will have changed, if not disappeared, and the body part will feel better, too.”
Source of information/ see more at https://www.mcleanmasterworks.com